| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sesheke in November is hot at 25.8 °C (78.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.7 °C (90.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 14.1 °C (25.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 79.8mm (3.1in) of water tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:46 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Sesheke November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sesheke, Zambia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sesheke:
- Kaoma, Zambia - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) N
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) NE
- Magoye, Zambia - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ENE
- Choma, Zambia - 302.3 kms (187.8 miles) ENE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 322 kms (200.1 miles) E
- Livingstone, Zambia - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) ESE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 379.8 kms (236 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 178.6 kms (111 miles) ESE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) ESE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) ESE
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) ESE