| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sesheke in June is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- In June there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 21.4 °C (38.5 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 1.8mm (0.1in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 11:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Sesheke June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sesheke, Zambia
Sesheke Weather in June Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sesheke:
- Kaoma, Zambia - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) N
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) NE
- Magoye, Zambia - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ENE
- Choma, Zambia - 302.3 kms (187.8 miles) ENE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 322 kms (200.1 miles) E
- Livingstone, Zambia - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) ESE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 379.8 kms (236 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 178.6 kms (111 miles) ESE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) ESE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) ESE
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) ESE