| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sesheke in August is somewhat warm at 18.2 °C (64.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 22.6 °C (40.7 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 11:20 long and the longest day is 11:46 long with an average length of 11:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Sesheke August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sesheke, Zambia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sesheke:
- Kaoma, Zambia - 301.3 kms (187.2 miles) N
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 407.3 kms (253.1 miles) NE
- Magoye, Zambia - 387.4 kms (240.7 miles) ENE
- Choma, Zambia - 302.3 kms (187.8 miles) ENE
- Binga, Zimbabwe - 322 kms (200.1 miles) E
- Livingstone, Zambia - 165.4 kms (102.8 miles) ESE
- Lusulu, Zimbabwe - 379.8 kms (236 miles) E
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe - 178.6 kms (111 miles) ESE
- Hwange Rail, Zimbabwe - 251.6 kms (156.3 miles) ESE
- Hwange Np (Airport), Zimbabwe - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) ESE
- Lupane, Zimbabwe - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) ESE